Chapel House is Open
A LA CARTE RESTAURANT – Fridays and Saturdays from 6.30pm – 10.00pm
The A la Carte menu changes every week and is available on Fridays and Saturdays (except when we have our special events). The menu is posted on our website as soon as it is available …click this link for the current A la Carte Menu and this link for the Special Events Calendar
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will be following the latest government guidelines:
- Staggered arrivals (and departures) – 15 min slots commencing at 6.30pm – to avoid congestion in the entrance hall
- Tables are restricted to max 6 per table. However, if you are planning a celebration, please do get in touch and we can discuss the latest guidelines.
- Guests now required to wear a face covering on arrival – until seated at their table
- Guests shown straight to the table, the lounges are out of use
- Tables socially-distanced (2m apart) in both the main dining room and the garden room – reducing our maximum capacity to 15 in the main dining room and 8 in the garden room
- Hand sanitiser available for guests on arrival at Reception and/or at the entrance to the Dining Room (to avoid too many people queuing simply to wash their hands)
- Staff will wear masks whilst taking orders and serving food and drinks (they have smiley eyes) 😊
- Staff will wash and dry their hands between serving/clearing different tables
- If any of the guests in your party are at all unwell prior to setting out please telephone us to cancel and rearrange the booking.
- Carriages at 10.00pm
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Telephone: 01827 718949